Treatment Sequence for Corrective Jaw Surgery
- Consultation with the patient’s dentist, orthodontist and Dr. Maranon
- Diagnostic records and analysis
- Consultation with other specialists if needed
- Placement of orthodontic appliances (braces)
- Pre-surgical phase of orthodontics
- Progress records and analysis
- Pre-surgical analysis
- Surgery and postoperative recovery
- Finishing orthodontics
- Removal of braces, placement of retainers
- Final dental equilibration (tooth adjustment), restoration, and cosmetic finishing
For more information about the sequence for corrective jaw surgery or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Maranon, call our Encino office at Encino Oral Surgery Office Phone Number 818-990-5500. You may also use our Appointment Request form.
Do You Have Missing Teeth or Serious Pain in Your Teeth or Jaw?
Call Us Now to Reclaim a Pain-Free, Confident Smile!