George A. Maranon, DDS Mission Statement
The office staff and I will remember at all times that we are privileged to care for patients. All who put their trust in our hands will receive the highest standard of care and feel that there is no other place they should go because of the compassion, understanding and respect we give each of our patients and each other.
Our Patient Care Mission
Dr. Maranon and the office staff will use the following practice principles to achieve that mission:
- Dr. Maranon and the office staff will recognize their responsibility to establish the highest standard of care in the community through their adherence to surgical principles, patient education, community leadership, continuing education, and a devotion to safety.
- Through their actions, Dr. Maranon and the office staff will inspire their patients to give themselves the gift of optimum oral health.
- Dr. Maranon and the office staff will treat every patient with sensitivity and appreciation for the medical, emotional, lifestyle, and economic issues that affect them.
- Dr. Maranon and the office staff will make every patient feel able to ask questions and to expect to have them answered honestly.
- Dr. Maranon and the office staff will remain committed to the use and application of effective state-of-the-art surgical and patient care technology
- Dr. Maranon and the office staff will serve their patients in a cooperative and fulfilling workplace, which energizes and stimulates their personal growth and satisfies the needs of their families.
Please call us for more information or to make an appointment: Encino Office Phone Number 818-990-5500.